February 2, 2009

Beam me up...Buttercup

Recently we had a chance to spend some time at the historic Ojai Valley Inn & Spa - a serene, and beautiful retreat just 40 miles SE of Santa Barbara with our cousins.

The spa was luxurious...


the Spanish colonial rooms were rich in palette with colorful Moroccan accents...



the golf & tennis we're a blast...



...but my favorite feature of the resort was the retro Moon Beam Alarm Clock in each guest room. This 'most famous getter upper' seamlessly tied the casual elegance of the room together.



Over the weekend I was luck of enough to receive one of these darling Moon Beam Alarm clocks in the vintage and classic Buttercup color, from my stylish cousin Jordan...Thanks Jord!
The clocks can be purchased online or directly at the resort.

Wasting no time, the buttercup Moon Beam Alarm Clock has found its new home on my nightstand alongside my favorite blue owl bank and my sculptural jefdesigns' Legna table lamp.




No comments: